As a SysAdmin you will be responsible for managing: GNU/Linux (Amazon Linux / CentOS) and MS Windows Server, MSSQL Server Cluster, IIS, etc., taking part on the implementation of new platforms and technical solutions based on and for the Web.
- 3 or more years of experience with SysAdmin GNU/Linux and MS Windows Server.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrable experience running GNU/Linux and MS Windows Server.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge in information security.
- Experience with programming languages: python, ruby, perl, bash, etc.
- Experience running:
- apache/nginx, mysql/postgresql, squid/varnish, memcached/redis, nfs/samba, iptables, nagios, etc.
- IIS, MSSQL Server 2008, Active Directory.
- Interest on running GNU/Linux systems, capacity on research, suggest and implement technological solutions.
- Knowledge and interest on scalability and high responsive systems.
- Analytical skills and issues solving capacities.
- Interest on web developing.
- Curious person and ease to learn and adapt to new technologies.