Online Card Sorting & Tree Testing
Websites can have a nice-looking design and well-written content, but it can end up being a wasted effort if consumers cannot find what they’re looking for.
Organizations must recognize the importance of information architecture or else they run the risk of losing potential customers.
So how do you ensure that your website’s structure is easy to navigate and matches your users’ mental model? View this recorded webinar to learn how to conduct remote card sorting and tree testing, two usability techniques that will help you improve the information architecture of your website.
In this 60-minute session, you will learn:
- How to conduct remote card sorting studies
- How to conduct tree testing studies
- When should card sorting and tree testing be conducted
- How to make sense of the data
- The benefits of combining both methods
- A case study featuring Target.com