With mobile Voice of the Customer studies, you can run surveys once users have experienced your App. It enables you to:
- Get real-time customer feedback to avoid negative user ratings.
- Conduct a soft launch and solve usability issues before products are launched.
- Measure mobile customer satisfaction levels and mobile customer experiences.
- Identify how your mobile users interact with other channels.
- Profile users and find out what intention mobile visitors have when downloading your App.
- Quantitative Data
- Qualitative Data
- Customer Satisfaction Metrics
- Mobile Screen Recordings
- Reasons for Abandonment
Would you like to see the results for yourself?
1 Build a Study
2 Intercept visitors
3 Obtain feedback
Customize your mobile questionnaire and choose what you want to measure and how. Also adapt the look & feel to your brand.
Besides mobile user feedback, you also obtain behavioral data such as screen recordings and clickstreams.
Easy to implement
By including the UserZoom Software Development Kit (SDK) in your App, you are able to modify the mobile survey, pause it, change the interception rate and more.
If you are too busy, our customer experience consultants can build and conduct a study for you.
Collect real-time feedback from mobile customers while they are shopping in your brick-and-mortar store or while they are using your products at home by placing a QR code on store displays, on price tags, or inside a product box.
UserZoom’s Mobile VOC solution enables you to record and replay videos of a participant’s journey, as they navigate your mobile app on a smartphone or tablet.
- View visitor’s journey with all the clicks, form entries and zoom-in/zoom-out effects.
- Convince stakeholders by showing them users’ struggles and unsuccessful experiences .