Evaluate the findability, labeling and organization of your site’s structure: with UserZoom’s Tree Testing solution, you can closely match the navigational experiences a visitor would have on your site.
With a Tree Test you can:
- Detect navigational issues early in the design process. It is cheaper and easier to get the structure right from the beginning rather than fixing it later down the line.
- Analyze first and all attempts where participants had trouble navigating before your site goes live.
- Effectively measure how well users can find items in a hierarchy
- Success rate - the percentage of participants completing the task correctly
- Speed rate - the average time for completing each task
- Directness rate - the percentage of users completing the task in the first try
Would you like to see the results for yourself?
1 Create a Study
2 Run the Study
3 Analyze Results
Combine research methods
Record all attempts
Need more info?
Get answers about UserZoom. We are here to help. Talk with one of our knowledgeable staff.